>Many people forget or don’t know that NJ Congressman Rush Holt (D-12) is also a nuclear physicist. He appeared in a segment on tonight’s episode of the Rachel Maddow on MSNBC.
Holt talked about whether or not the U.S has taken the threat of natural disasters seriously enough and what lessons the U.S can take from the mistakes in Japan after the March 11 earthquake and tsunami.
Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Please join us at GPNJ’s 15th Annual Convention
Saturday, March 26 – 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
At the Rutgers Labor Education Center 50 Labor Center Way, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
* Discussions re: NJ politics
* Introduction of Candidates
* Election of Party Officers
* Green Party literature available
The Green politics movement is growing in country after country as social movements embrace the ideals of democracy, justice, ecology, and nonviolence. In the U.S. and in our state we have special challenges right now to defend labor rights, reduce growing disparities of wealth and income, re-orient budgetary priorities, and open up the electoral system to “more voices and more choices.” Building the Green Party has become an imperative and we urge you to get involved!
For more information, call: 973-625-3352
JOHN SZELIGA, JOHN AMBERG & VIN GOPAL
INVITE YOU TO ATTEND A RE-ELECTION RECEPTION IN SUPPORT OF
Senate Majority Leader Barbara Buono
· Newark City Councilman Ronald C. Rice
· Belmar Mayor Matt Doherty
· Bradley Beach Mayor Julie Shreck
· Lake Como Mayor Michael Ryan
· Spring Lake Heights Mayor Fran Enright
· Belmar Democratic Chairman Luis Pulido
· Red Bank Democratic Chairman Ed Zipprich
· Wall Democratic Chairman Eric Brophy
· Asbury Park Democratic Chair Amy Quinn
· Spring Lake Democrat Chair Tom Byrne
·Spring Lake Councilwoman Janice Venables
· Michael Murphy, Esq.
· Ms. Jackie Cornell Bechelli
· Mr. Justin Braz
Please make checks payable to the ‘Election Fund of Barbara Buono’
RSVP to Vin Gopal email@example.com · 732-299-5625
424 Mercer Avenue
Spring Lake, NJ 07762
Thursday, March 24th 2011
6:30pm to 8:30pm
PRINTED IN HOUSE – LABOR DONATED