1. When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.
2. If you jumped off the bridge in Paris, you’d be in Seine.
3. A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at him and says, ‘I’m sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger.’
4. Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says ‘Dam!’
5. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can’t have your kayak and heat it too.
6. Two hydrogen atoms meet. One says, ‘I’ve lost my electron.’ The other says ‘Are you sure?’ The first replies, ‘Yes, I’m positive.’
7. Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain during a root canal? His goal: transcend dental medication.
8. There was the person who sent ten puns to friends, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did.
These were the last of our puns for the educated mind, thanks once again goes out to LB for send them along. If anyone else has a few puns, jokes or riddles they would like to pass along for others to enjoy send them to me for posting.