2. As you meet residents throughout your district what seems to be the greatest concerns they are expressing and how do you plan to address them?
3. What do you hope to accomplish once you are elected to the State Assembly?
4. What is it that makes your district unique and how does that uniqueness impact your campaign?
5. If elected, how would your professional background enhance your ability to be an effective State Assembly representative?
6. Do you have any thoughts on how to contain the growth of state government?
7. Is there any aspect of state government that you believe there is a need to be expanded upon?
8. Why should residents of your district trust you to represent them in the legislature?
9. Why do you identify yourself as a Democrat as opposed to a Republican or Independent?
10. Is there anything that is important to you that hasn’t been asked, that you would like to address?